Wednesday, December 23, 2015

What Are We Compare To The Universe



That's why I need a big window in my room.
And sitting next to it.
That's why I really love visiting beaches.
That's why I have a desirable love towards ocean.

The place my eyes could barely see the grand skies above.
Feel the softness of the clouds rushing through my hands.
Colors that made my heart pounding better.
Until I knew what its smells like.

The moment I knew who am I.
The moment I realize how great Thou art.
The moment I knew I'm nothing.
The moment I'm so grateful that 
I'm living in a light.

And I'm so thankful that
He still give me a chance 
to take a look at it
Every.
Day.



xoxo,
Janice

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I always enjoy reading & replying your comments!

XOXO,
Janangelical

Pageviews

Janice Angelica Liando. Powered by Blogger.